Did You Know?
- A baby's heartbeat can be detected at 21 days... before most women realize they are pregnant.
- No contraceptive is 100% safe, and many carry the risk of serious side effects.
- Abortion is not the quick fix it appears to be. It has consequences.
- With an "Open Adoption" you can choose to meet the adoptive parents.
- Many women have abortions due to lack of support, information and hope.
Feel free to call the Pregnancy Counseling Center to speak with someone from our medical staff who would be glad to answer your questions. 818.895.2500